Pregnancy: Social Community

Anyone else feeling the same??

Im in my third trimester and lately ive just breaking down crying. My body hurts so bad i cant enjoy my pregnancy. My back hurts so bad. I mostly cry because i cant play with my two year old like i want to! I just want my baby boy here already so i can go back to my self already
I feel the same way, and it's really bugging me because I feel like my husband just doesn't get what I'm going through. I'm sure my 2 year old is wondering what the heck is going on with his mommy... i have 10 days before my baby girl is here, I'm praying for strength to make it through.
Your so lucky you only have ten days to go! I have 27 days to go i wish the day will just come by faster
I feel the same way. I'm actually about to start crying right now. I'm so exhausted and in pain and my two year old doesn't want to just chill with me for a bit and I understand him and its not his fault but my body just can't! And then he jumps on my stomach so much. Its just so overwhelming. Can't wait for my baby to be here also. Were almost there! Hang in there good luck
I'm not there yet with my baby number three but I remember after the baby was born I cried a lot the first couple weeks about everything. I was a whining mess lol.
I am 32 weeks with my first (babygirl) my boyfriend says I been whining to much lately. As I do go to work still and work 8 to 10 hour shifts. And I walk both to and from (45 mins each way) then I do everything at the room we stay in.. Cook clean wash clothes and don't get much help from him... I don't think he understands exactly what I'm going through.my back pains and feet hurting.. And don't get me started on actually crying.. Sometimes he does things that usually wouldn't make me cry but now the tears just come... And he sometimes gets mad.. But I remind myself I'm almost there.. And even though he doesn't understand I know the diffrence and I know I can't help sometimes But to want to cry.
Ditto. I can't say break down cry, maybe a tear here & there, I'm more at anger & rage. I'm so exhausted and can't sleep.. Feet,  hands & face been swollen since 30 weeks (36&5 now) I can't wait to 39 weeks to be induced and have a drink!!  I'm OVER it.
Amen to that!
I had a break down this morning I'm 37 weeks and I have been having contractions and lighting happening for about 2 weeks haven't been able to sleep cause I can't get comfortable or have to pee every 10 seconds or heartburn is so bad that it's making me sick . I'm just ready to have this kid I just need to dilate 1 more cm and maybe my ob will do something to help jump start this labor
Mine is more anger,  I feel the need to cry, but I stead I get angry and turn into the wicked witch of the west Lol.lots of screaming,  and base In my voicE. My husband keeps to him self at these times and keeps the kids with him in his man cave Lol .  

I do notice I cry more in movies. Movies that aren't even "chick flicks" as my husband calls them. I'm like "omgees they love eachother so much " Lol. And I'm definitely not a cry baby. I'm getting induced in 2 weeks so woo it's almost over!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.