Pregnancy: Social Community

Baby boy is finally here :)

Gave birth to my perfect baby boy on February 28th at 2:22pm. He weighed 7 pounds 4.8 ounces and was 20.2 inches long :) he is so perfect and I am so in love <3
Congratulations!  
Congratulations!!!
Thank you ladies :) he had a hard time comin out he was sideways so his poor little head is in a lot of pain but he made it! The doctor said half an hour longer and he would have had major complications so we got lucky. He has quite a bad headache but has been the best baby ever!!  Good luck to you mamas :)
Congratulations!
Oh poor thing, God bless him! Hope he feels better soon!
Awesome! Blessings to you both! So if you are breastfeeding, is it difficult? My nipples have been sensitive my entire life, so I'm kinda nervous I may not be able to. And its very important to me to feed my baby naturally for as long as possible.
What did you name that sweet boy?
How long were you in labor?
Congratulations. God bless you and the baby. Hope he gets better soon
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Breastfeeding feeding was very difficult for me he wouldn't latch on so he was bearly feeding. It was very disappointing but I couldn't keep doing it as he wasn't eating :( my water broke at 7am, I went into labour and delivery at 8:30am, by 10am I was 4cm dialated, by 12pm I was 7cm dialated then at 1pm I started pushing and my beautiful baby was born at 2:22pm! His name is Derek Junior Joseph and he is absolutely perfect! We've been in the hospital going on 2 days now and they have just found a heart murmur, I don't know how they didn't hear it before but they took my baby to the NICU for a bunch of tests and I don't like not knowing what is going on :(
Oh god! I don't know what I will do if they take my little one and I can't go! I am happy to hear that labor went well for you. ☺ my thoughts & prayers are with you both! Have you had a successful feeding since your last post?
Every thing turned out to be ok and we are at home and happy :) unfortunately we just couldn't breastfeeding feed :( it breaks my heart we tried so hard but it just wasn't happening he wasn't eating at all. The Labour was ok I feel like the doctors didn't know what they were doing they didn't know he was sideways, or that his cord was around his neck after baby was out safe and sound the doctor told me any longer and he would have had major complications due to lack of oxygen. I just feel so blessed that my baby boy is here and healthy!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.