Baby health

Im going to be 34 weeks tomorrow and baby weight is low . i just recently just lost my mother to sage 4 breast cancer, and me and my baby father have been off and on. I just wanna know if my baby going to be ok.
Have any of you ladies had a lot of stress during your pregnancy and baby came out fine?? Please someone let me know im freaking out
During my last pregnancy I felt like I was on edge the entire time. Stressed out from family craziness, mother-in-law basically calling me fat. I was not a small cute petit girl like my sisters. So I ended up crying a lot. Then they all had tiny baby's who struggled. And I had a big healthy girl who is 13months old now and never been sick a day in her life! So this time around they have a kinda look to my big baby belly. You will be fine. And have a healthy beautiful baby! Will be praying for you.
I'm sure your baby will be just fine! At my 34 week sonogram with my first daughter (who is 17 months now) they told me I should be prepared for the "worst" because her percentiles just weren't adding up. Her belly was big and her legs were way too short and her overall weight was three weeks behind. 5 weeks later we brought a healthy 6lb 5oz baby into this world with absolutely no issues. She's perfect! Sonograms aren't always accurate. So far this pregnancy I haven't been told anything crazy about my son, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tell me something crazy at my 34 week sonogram next week either.
Yo baby will be perfectly fine in Jesus name!
A friend of mind was induced at 35 weeks due to babies low birth weight. Her placenta was not working correctly so they took him early and he was out of the hospital within the week. Usually docs will recommend you up your protein to help baby grow. Your doc may recommend additional testings such as baby "non Stress test" just to make sure everything is going well. Don't worry, they will monitor you both. Remember, take care of yourself and your little one :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.