Baby shower yes or no? What do you think

Im 32 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and ive really haven't been feeling in the mood for any type of family gathering i just want to be home rest since ive been feeling sooo much preassure i feel my hips are gonna fall apart...im leaving to stay at my moms for my last month of pregnancy since she lives closer to hospital as opposed to us we live 3 hours away and today i got into it with my sister because i told her i dont want a baby shower and shes being stubborn about it i dont even know her friends and i feel itd be awkward she just says im being a b**** about it but she doesn't understand how i feel shes never been prego so she doesn't get where im coming from like im in soo much discomfort.... Should i just let her go through with it so i wont seem rude or should she just respect my decision?
She should respect your decision but you should try to explain yourself and how you feel, but that you appreciate everything she's trying to do for you and her little nephew/niece but that you really can't handle it. I've been feeling the same way as in just not wanting to be around people or honestly even talking to people.
This is my third baby and I understand how you feel.. but I have been thinking what I'm going to tell my daughter in the future since she'll probably ask why her brother and sister got a baby shower but she didn't.. it's probably silly but just for that reason I would do a little get together, especially if someone is planning it for you. Just a thought
Thats what ive tried to explain to my sis but she keeps insisting on making something big... My first baby shower turned out to be a cray cray partay until 3 a.m lol obviously my sis friends like to party with my first pregnancy i was more up to it i never had any pains up till i went into labor but this time around im just not feeling it  
Its always nice to recieve some things for the baby especially diapers even if you dont want a huge shower do something small and simple and just ask for diapers... if your really not in the mokd then dont do it at all.. I felt sooo tired at the end of my first pregnancy I was in alot of pain in my hips but I enjoyed my shower. Best wishes and a safe delivery
Thank you girls for your advice turns out i talked my sis and mom to do something small with a few of their close friends

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.