Be Alert Plzzz Read*

Did anyone see that video on fb a man(her dad) having sex with (i think she was like 6 months baby girl going around) That video is real. I encourage all women to ask kids questions and have them know at early age whats a good and touch. I was crying when i saw this. If child is actin sexually touchin themselves on regular bases get help. Be careful ladies of man some dads watchin baby girl changin diapers ect. PLZZ BE AWARE.. SORRY GUYS I HAD TO SHARE....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Why would anyone even watch this video??? This is the first I've heard and this is disgusting!!!
Helpful - 0
Parents need to be aware.. its very disgusting..:(
Helpful - 0
Thats bab when u cant trust anyone these days with a baby
Helpful - 0
What that is crazy. People are sick I can't even imagine the screaming how some sick guy a dad nevertheless could do that and be excited needs his stuff cut off.
Helpful - 0
i know im so hurt by this it brings tears to my eyes... u really cant trust no one... Hes married... i wish i can upload pics of him to get that sick ******* of the streets... my heart hurt so bad...
Helpful - 0
I found nothing even related to this story anywhere. Were did this happen?
Helpful - 0
Though i did find tons and tons of other storys. This is apparently not uncommon! But the storys all consisted of shady fathers to begin with.
But sad sad disgusting world it is.
Helpful - 0
I think it was in another country, but idk how the video was leaked because you cant find it online. One of my FB just happened to post it. But it is disgusting you can tell this is something he does with her frequently.
Helpful - 0
they dont know..it could be anywhere it was put on the internet in 05 and was uploaded by two people people on fb.. they took the video down.. the sad thing is it got 4000 likes on fb... smh go to fox2detroit  to see it on news...
Helpful - 0
Yeah. I don't do facebook.
Guess that's a really good thing with something like this on their!
As a sexually abused child by a family member. I know first hand to trust not one person.

Their are warning signs . And not just with girls!!
Moms with boys your child is actually at a higher chance of being raped or molested!
You should not ever have secrets in your home ever no matter what! Make sure your child is aware anything can be openly shared with you! Remind them we have no secrets!
Secrets is a term often used by these predators. Our secret.
By eliminating this from the start it is more likely your child will tell you about any individual who may make them uncomfortable.

Look into signs and warnings do not shy away from this. No one wants to discuss this.
But that is what makes children vulnerable and parents nieve to it.

I am a huge activist in my community.
Trying to make familys aware and open with the fact it could happen to them!

To anyone. So be aware and open with your children.  
Helpful - 0
@ ariane it does look that way... who knows how many other victims are out there... Mothers who have children want to party all the time leave children unattended with sick dads like that one and the child suffers... she we even makin noises....ughhhh i hope they find him...
Helpful - 0
i stated in my comments children therefore meaning girls or boys^^^^^^^^.....
Helpful - 0
It can have nothing to do with a delinquent mother.
You mustn't stereo type a sexual predator!
It could be anyone even a mother or aunt or grandmother!
Helpful - 0
yes ur right u also made good point about not keeping secrets.. i just had talk with my kids..thanks for that piece of advice..:)
Helpful - 0
I do have to agree with niqua. Where are the not just the mothers, but however has the childs best interest. I feel that there are factors that play into certain children becoming victims. Thats why they are called predators because they prey only on ppl that have ideal situation and whoever is supervising that child is lacking somewhere.
Helpful - 0
Your welcome.
I want all mommas to be aware.
I know my story and i want it to end with my generation.
I know thats a long shot :/
But helping others be aware in my community and around me so this is less likely to happen to their children and mine gives me some kind of relief.  
Helpful - 0
exactly my [email protected] ariane
Helpful - 0
can u  message me ur story if u dont mind..
Helpful - 0
Why were u even watching becouse by watching u r supporting it.
Helpful - 0
Find it disgusting how a video named this you eould want to watch? The title gives me the heave never mind actually watching it so so wrong if you ask me can't understand why you would want to watch??? SICK!!!!!
Helpful - 0
You really believe that we are on this mans side? In all seriousness? I didnt believe that a video so sick was available so I did click on it. I didnt want it in its entirety, i skipped alot of it. But it doesnt take much to get the just of it.
Helpful - 0
Don't worry ariane, if I saw a title that disturbing then I would have to see if it was real and report it. It's not like you knew it was legitimate. Congrats to all you mommies to be btw!
Helpful - 0
Just saying its no nice to see a video called that and stilk watch? And by no means am I saying you are on the mans side just staiting that ii would never watch something so disgusting I am with most people about it being the most disgusting thing ever to happen
Helpful - 0
It's almost hard to believe such monsters exist in this world. And its not just sexual abuse, there's also mental and physical abuse out there. I used to go to school with a TEACHER who filed a fake missing child report on her own daughter and in actuallity she was in this saddistic monsters basement getting tortured. Theres so much evil in the world.
Helpful - 0
2

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.