Be Alert Plzzz Read*

Did anyone see that video on fb a man(her dad) having sex with (i think she was like 6 months baby girl going around) That video is real. I encourage all women to ask kids questions and have them know at early age whats a good and touch. I was crying when i saw this. If child is actin sexually touchin themselves on regular bases get help. Be careful ladies of man some dads watchin baby girl changin diapers ect. PLZZ BE AWARE.. SORRY GUYS I HAD TO SHARE....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Though i did find tons and tons of other storys. This is apparently not uncommon! But the storys all consisted of shady fathers to begin with.
But sad sad disgusting world it is.
Helpful - 0
I think it was in another country, but idk how the video was leaked because you cant find it online. One of my FB just happened to post it. But it is disgusting you can tell this is something he does with her frequently.
Helpful - 0
they dont know..it could be anywhere it was put on the internet in 05 and was uploaded by two people people on fb.. they took the video down.. the sad thing is it got 4000 likes on fb... smh go to fox2detroit  to see it on news...
Helpful - 0
Yeah. I don't do facebook.
Guess that's a really good thing with something like this on their!
As a sexually abused child by a family member. I know first hand to trust not one person.

Their are warning signs . And not just with girls!!
Moms with boys your child is actually at a higher chance of being raped or molested!
You should not ever have secrets in your home ever no matter what! Make sure your child is aware anything can be openly shared with you! Remind them we have no secrets!
Secrets is a term often used by these predators. Our secret.
By eliminating this from the start it is more likely your child will tell you about any individual who may make them uncomfortable.

Look into signs and warnings do not shy away from this. No one wants to discuss this.
But that is what makes children vulnerable and parents nieve to it.

I am a huge activist in my community.
Trying to make familys aware and open with the fact it could happen to them!

To anyone. So be aware and open with your children.  
Helpful - 0
@ ariane it does look that way... who knows how many other victims are out there... Mothers who have children want to party all the time leave children unattended with sick dads like that one and the child suffers... she we even makin noises....ughhhh i hope they find him...
Helpful - 0
i stated in my comments children therefore meaning girls or boys^^^^^^^^.....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.