Delivery rights?

My boyfriend and father of my child are no longer together So i really Wouldnt Feel comfortable with him in the room with me ! My question is am i allowed to deny him assess to the delivery room ?
Yes, you are, but you'd have to let the hospital know so they know you don't want him there and could deny him access.
Yes you have the right to deny him access just let the hospital staff know, but do you want him to sign the birth certificate? He'll have to be there in the room with you for that part.
I get that you would be uncomfortable but have you spoken to him about him missing his child's birth. Could you not have a rule where he stays above your waist or something or like a meter away and have like your mum or Dad with you?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.