Pregnancy: Social Community

Dreams

I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first baby. I keep having dreams of receving baby boy shoees and outfits. Has anyone els had dreams like that but end up having a girl? I want a boy so bad
I just turn 30 weeks pregnant today and I was like that in my earlier pregnancy when I did my scan at 28 weeks I found out im having a baby girl.... I was hurt and sad but im happy cause she is my first child and ill love her no matter what .... but you might get what you want....
I used to want a little girl and i would always have dreams of a baby boy and turns out im having a little boy ☺️
I had a dream with all 3 of my babies and everytime I dreamt of a girl or boy it's exactly what I got.
The old wives tale is you dream the opposite.  I did -both times I always dreamt it was a girl, both times I got boys.  My gut always said boy though.
I dreamed of a girl last week and this week.  I want a girl and feel as though it is a girl. With my son is dreamed he was a boy and knew what he would like like. And I felt as though he was a boy.
When I was pregnant with my son I had a dream I was holding a baby boy. I am now pregnant with a baby girl and when I first found out I was pregnant had a dream I was brushing a baby girls teeth. I hope you get your baby boy  <3
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.