Pregnancy: Social Community

ENOUGH ALREADY....rant part 2

When did birth  become some sick from of comparison game. Right now I am laying in my hospital bed on the antepartum floor. Kidney stones small infection ect. Reading through other medical posts makes me want to scream. The misinformation and horror stories.
SO IF YOU WATER BRAKES OR LEAKS GOT IN ASAP!!
IF YOU ARE BLEEDING MORE THAT 6 GRAMS OF BLOOD OR YOU ARE SCARED GO IN
IF YOU SMELL AWEIRD SMELL THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE GO IN AN GET IT CHECKED
IT IS NORMAL FOR SOME WOMEN TO.LEAK BREAT FLUIDS AND OTHER DO NOT. IT DOESN'T MAKE TO SUPPER BREASTFEEDING MOM IF YOU DO.JUST AS THOUSE WHO HAVE TO WAIT ARE NOT LESS THAN YOU .
Some of the teenagers on this sit are well clueless. They will ask stupid questions and make stupid comments. The are young and are bound to have magor baby daddy issues. Don't like don't want to help educate them then keep your trap shut. Ever stop to think that they are asking these questions her becaese they don't have someone at home to ask.
.
Amen!
So true!
You better say it!!!!!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.