Early labor

For those of you ladies who somehow went into early labor, what were the first initial signs? Did you think something else was wrong other than labor? What was the experience?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I went through a stillbirth. Signs for me was the contractions. Back pain. Stomach feeling really uncomfortable. And what made me go to the hospital was when I started bleeding. I kept feeling like I had to use the bathroom.I tried to go and could feel something down there. I didn't know what contractions were tho. Thats why I wasn't paying attention to the back pain or pains in my stomach
Helpful - 0
Oh wow. I'm so sorry. I didn't experience labor with my first, the second was a miscarriage. I didn't go through any pain whatsoever it was quick and easy. This time around I'm just scared, I don't know what to expect
Helpful - 0
Same here I'm so excited with each day but I'm still scared. Every pain I wanna go to the er and every time I go to the bathroom I'm checking for blood
Helpful - 0
I'm always checking for blood, too. That's how I knew I was miscarrying since there were no other signs. I think I'll be paranoid up until birth, but remaining positive too :) ... I wish nothing but a healthy pregnancy for you, Suga!
Helpful - 0
Thank you. Wishing you the best as well
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.