Ectopic?

I am 6weeks, 2 days. My second pregnancy. The last couple days I have been experiencing Sharp cramps on my left lower abdomen and today I got so dizzy, I almost feel out of my chair! I have felt dizzy before from standing up too quickly but this was jus sitting! I read that this combination of symptoms may be early signs of ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone else had any symptoms like this?
My sister actually experienced a ectopic pregnancy it could be that because your symptoms match hers but everyone body is different. You may wanna try an ultrasound to c if that's what it is because it can cause you to bleed internal. Best of wishes and luck hun please keep us updated
Yes I have experience a eptopic pregnancy and actually had to have emergency surgery. I was sleeping and woke up out my sleep in excruciating pain abdominal cramping and some back pain its a pain you have never felt before and doesn't feel normal it comes and goes but never completely never go away you can have a u/s to rule that out but please dont let it go they caught mines just in time mines ruptured right as the clipped my tube from my body. Good luck
Thank you! I have an U/S scheduled for Monday. So I'll let you guys know
This is my first baby n im 18weeks n when i was 9 weeks i got cramps n got dizzy a lot my doctor said that i needed to drink a gallon of water a day n eat right n it will go away n i did n after the first day i could tell a difference

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.