Feeling movements

Hi Guys I'm new to this app.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my first pregnancy and was wondering when you started to have movements. I've not felt anything yet (I don't think)

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Every pregnancy is df.  I'm now on my 4th baby. I'm 20 weeks and now is when I started to feel my baby move. No kicks but slowly moving inside.
Helpful - 0
I'd like to know the same as well. I'm 16 weeks pregnant.  My daughter is 7 so I don't remember when she started moving. They say 2nd child usually moves earlier. I don't feel kicks but I can see my stomach slightly move to one side more.
Helpful - 0
I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. I firat felt flutters at 16 weeka but they wud come and go and just disappeared. At about 18 weeks is where i started to feel and see actual kicks! They are now fetting stronger and more frequent. Everyone is different thou so dont worry!
Helpful - 0
.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.