MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Gaining to fast

I am currently 25 weeks and 3 days I have gain 30 pounds already I started at 135 and  I'm 160 , have I gain too much what can I do to control my weight
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I drink plenty of water I am hoping it's water weight too and thank you i am going to start walking more and more it took me awhile to gain weight I believe it came from eating rice and plenty if vegetables
Helpful - 0
Just do sum light walking and yoga. Also drink water n gatorade! goodluck u seem the perfectsize to me!
Helpful - 0
You should exercise and try to go walk evryday for at least 20 minutes to stay fit . Also drinking a lot of water is good :-) I wish I could gain sum weight instead of gainin I'm losing weight it *****.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.