Pregnancy: Social Community

HELP

I am 33wks and in so much pain I'm nervous because this is my 4th child 4th csection and most complicated pregnancy I've had.....I don't know how much longer I could take the pains.... And my Dr is giving no relief what should I do???
And, you've kept in touch regularly about this with your doctor?

Distraction, even if it's just focusing on your breathing while you keep it slow and even.  Avoid dwelling on the pain.  Worry and dwelling on pain often makes it feel worse.  If you can develop an attitude of accepting and tolerating the pain for what it is, a transitory experience that will pass, that may help bring down your level of perceived pain being endured.  Some people find that they can even embrace pain, and change their perception somewhat about it being very unpleasant.

Could the cause of your present pain be reduced through non-med methods?  Perhaps through posture changes, padding supports, massage therapy, hot or cold packs.  

I think you should not tolerate high pain levels for long periods (weeks) if there is a safe for the fetus solution available.  High pain equals stress -- enduring prolonged stress is destructive to your body and may be harmful to the fetus.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.