Pregnancy: Social Community

Having lots of pressure and slight pain... labor?

For the past 2-3 days I have been having period like pains and lots of pressure and some slight contractions. I had a membrane sweep over 48 hours ago. These pains are constant and haven't let up, but aren't getting worse. Plus I've had other concerning things going on such as dizziness, nausea, headache... Etc. Can I go into the ER and ask to be induced? I don't know how much longer I can do this... Just want to speed things up a bit. I am 40 weeks and 2 days today.

P.S. for the people that are going to tell me that she will come when sh is ready... Just stop. Your wasting your time.
Bump
Update? ?
Whats membrane sweep
You can go ahead and go to the er, the diziness could be related to something else. Since your so far along chances are you dr will say okay to go ahead and induce.
Go to the ER. If you're not ready they will send you home but they may end up just keeping you and inducing.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.