Help! Need a Unique Boy name

My husband and I cannot agree on a name boys name. He want a different name. I like Caiden and Mason. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Caiden and Mason are pretty popular names. If we were having a boy his name would have either been Edison James or Christion Thomas( yes with an o). I also love the name Carter Wayne.
I called my first , Kaelen pronounced Kay-Len ! I love it and it suits him s much :)
Love it Susie.  ;) my sons name is Drakesten. If we were having another boy his name would have been Kolton Cross and call him K.C. I liked Koda also.. good luck
There's an app called babyname. The icon for it is a yellow background with a white egg.

You link with your husband and each of you will go thru the list of names, swiping right for yes and left for no. You'll get a list of matches. It has regular AND unique names. :)
We're naming our son Kyran, looks like everyone in this thread so far likes K names!
Thank you ladies!!! Hopefully we have a name very soon.
We're naming our son Hunter James
I would suggest downloading baby naming apps. Also, pay special attention to the names of people at the ending credits of the next movie that you watch. Keep a pen and pad close and maybe you and your husband and collab two of your favorite names into one. Congratulations and good luck!
I did and I still did not find any names we like :(. I really hope we can find something before november.
Also love the name Madisyn
I love unique names too my sons name is going to be Dayton if iever have a second son iplan on naming him Lestat
Our two boy name options are Tobias and Nazareth. We dont know the gender yet but we have 2 girl names and 2 boy names and we will choose one of them when baby is born!
We decided on Cashdyn (Cash)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.