Pregnancy: Social Community

Horrendous heartburn!baby has hair?

I'm 29wks and suffering with the worst heartburn ever!! Its literally taking over my life, I have it constantly! It wakes me up a few times a night, makes me physically sick, I can't enjoy a meal, lay down, or do anything really because my throat is constantly on fire. Never suffered before I was preg, I can cope with back pain, fatigue etc but not this..its awful! I take rennies all the time and drink alot of milk which helps for about 10 minutes! Im just wondering if anyone else is suffering from this constantly like me? Any remedies? And does anybody believe that this meens that my baby has loads of hair.. Or is that an old wives tale?
I personally dont, my first pregnancy i had NO heartburn and my daughter came out with a head full of hair. This pregnancy ive had a ton a heart burn so we shall see if he comes out with hair or none
It's an old wives tale. My first I had a ton of heart burn and a bald baby :)
I used zantac and that helped a lot. It is safe to use while pregnant. Also yes I do believe that means baby has a lot of hair. Cause I had it with all 3 of my kids and they all had a lot of hair. I am 26 weeks pregnant with my 4th now. No heartburn yet but I do believe it will here soon.
Have you tried changing your diet?  Like more dairy products yogurts, milk?  Chewing gum helped me to :)
Heartburn and hair are not related. It's an old wives tale.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.