How to pick out names

How do you go about picking names with you're baby's father??? Mine thinks he already has are baby name pick and doesn't care if I like it. He thinks its his baby , he can name it whatever he wants.
I had the same problem with minds.. So I picked out my names that I liked and told him you either pick a name from my list or I will pick the name myself..He was mad at first but I made sure he knew i was serious&These were his only choices!
how abt sitting down and writting down the names both of u like and picking one
The baby's name is your choice.  You will be in the hospital,  and you can name your baby.  If the baby's father isn't married to you,  you pick.  First name and last name.  You can name your baby Rocky Raccoon,  and he has no say whatsoever unless he sues you in court.  
Yu can wright down the name you like and the name he likes.  Wright 20 each and fold them up and put in a hat and mix them up real GOOD and the name to pick out this what yu name the baby  
I am having a similar issue. No easy answer I would say. Truth is as mother you do get the final say, but if father is involved, maybe having a top 3 between each other or top 3 you both agree on and wait until you see baby for the first time. Surely one name will highlight it's little appearance  and suit it perfectly.

Just an idea...
Hope you two can come to a compromise. I think if the father wants to be a father and is capable of being one, allowing him to participate in the name is as exciting for him as it is for mom.
Compromising on a name can be difficult. My mom told me that she compromised with my dad by letting him pick his favorite name and she would pick hers. Then together they ranked the 2 names 1st place and 2nd place. 1st place would be my first name and second place would be my middle name.

My dad made 1st place picking Anori and my mom made 2nd place with Yessenia. They agreed on this combination within themselves. And I tell you I love my name!

And growing up my family could call me both Anori and Yessenia. Worked out pretty well.