I'm down to double digits!!!!!

I'm super excited I'm down to 99 days. I'm so excited I can't believe I'm finally down to double digits. I can't wait to meet my lil man. How much longer u ladies have?
24 days!!
24 days
I had no idea I was this far along. I planned on aborting this one again only to wake uo one day and have excruciating right side pain. And my friends rushing me to the er amd a ultrasound discovered I was 23 weeks and 5 days! I have never had a child I am 25, 26 In August I lost my mom last year in June and this is killing g me she isn't here. Idk what to do or think or how to tell my dad. I'm scared. I hate the way my body is I'm super self conscious and suffered from anorexia and bulimia amd this pregnancy has thrown me put of recovery! Help
Its hard to go through it alone without ur mom,but b strong u r far along try to enjoy ur baby is a blessing...i felt like u but guess but things will b fine ur body can go back to normal...soon u see ur baby u wont regret
101 days to go i cant wait to meet my baby boy
25 days
I'm so excited congratulations to u all counting down the days to meet ur lil ones
58 days.
45 days
74 days
108 Days to go
108 Days to go
38 days :)
31days or sooner
We have 28 days until Baby boy. :)
13 more days nd ready
33 days
123 :(
40 days til I meet my sweet Adeline

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.