I'm losing weight

I'm 10weeks pregnant and I'm losing weight. Theres a noticeable difference in my theighs my back and my stomach. I read that if the baby gets its nutrients from my fat its toxic to the baby. I'm doing all i can to eat. Eating has become a job to me because I'm so nauseous 24/7 i literally have to force feed myself. Can someone please help me or atleast reasure me that my baby and i are ok i dont havey doctors appt until friday aug 29
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I went through the same thing in my first trimester. I lost almost 10 pounds cause I had such bad morning sickness all day long. Your fine as long as your doctor isn't worried. P.s I'm having a girl and wasn't nearly this sick with my sons, every pregnancy is different.
Helpful - 0
This is normal. You're probably having a boy
Helpful - 0
Its normal to lose weight the fist few months of pregnancy especially if you are nauseous and throwing up. Once your stop being so nauseous you will see you will gain weight.  Good luck.
Helpful - 0
I'm going through the same thing I'm 11 weeks pregnant. The doctor said I should get better after my first trimester
Helpful - 0
I went to the er when I was about 12 weeks b/c I hadn't eaten in 3 days. They told me that the baby will get what it needs before ur body will. I was really sick thru my first trimester & my appetite hasn't got much better. I'm almost 23 weeks & have only gained about 7 lbs. My dr told me to drink nutrition drinks, like ensure, & not to worry. Good luck.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.