Pregnancy: Social Community

Kidney Infection?

I'm 27 weeks and I was seen in labor and delivery on the 25th of March for contractions and pelvic pressure. I reviewed my health history online today and according to my urinalysis results I had large amounts of blood and also had protein. My doctor didn't tell me anything regarding this. Now, I've been having a lot of cramps just above my pelvis and extreme back pain in my rib area down to the lower part of my back. I've had severe vomiting and nausea my entire pregnancy so that doesn't tell me much if that's a possible symptom. Did any other moms go through this and what were your symptoms or experience?
When I was pregnant with my second at 5 Months I was rushed to the emerg because I was contracting and then found out I wasn't it was kidney infection And on top of that my gallbladder was infectethey and full of stones that when I had my son a week later I was rushed again to have my gallbladder and spleen removed I was no longer able to breastfeed my one week old baby due to medication. Go to your family doctor and have them test you to see if your gallbladder Is okay and rule that out. Not everyone has the same symptoms but I wish you best of luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.