Maternity Leave ?'s

when is a good time to take maternity leave im 32 weeks 4days
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm scheduled to stop working at 39 weeks but have already reduced to part time at 28 weeks. I'll be completely off for 8 weeks then return to part time.
Helpful - 0
I started my maternity leave the second I found out I was pregnant.
Helpful - 0
I plan on going at 36 weeks I'm done with working and being preggers it's too much at this point.
Helpful - 0
Im with schenner. Im in Canada too and we get a whole year off. I might take mine a week or two before my baby comes.
Helpful - 0
I plan to work right up to day baby is born i think.  I worked until noon the day my daughter was born!   I live in Canada so i get 1 year partially paid leave but i want to spend that time with the baby.  This may change as i might decide to have some quality time with my first born before we have the new baby! But i also dont want to be waiting around for baby!  
Helpful - 0
I am not starting mine until my baby comes.  I want to be able to take the whole 12 weeks off with baby.  With my first, I started it the day before my scheduled c-section. Plus this way my baby won't stay daycare till 12 weeks old.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.