Might me pregnant...

I just had a baby a little over 2 months ago.. I got put on birth control Sept 29th (shot). I've been spotting everyday since then but it's starting to stop. I've had nausea since a week before then.. Headaches everyday since a week before my shot.. I've been feeling weird feelings in my stomach.. We started having sex two weeks before my shot & ever since then... (unprotected but he pulled out) I've been having heartburn but that's not supposed to start until late into the pregnancy... I took a test three weeks ago & it was negative. I haven't taken another one yet.. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My friend had her baby presently and she had all the symptoms of pregnancy again but it just turned out to be the effects of her birth control ..
Helpful - 0
Your symptoms could be from your birth control shot. I would call the doctor and see if he wants you to come in.
Helpful - 0
I think I'm the only one that waits the full 6 weeks after having a baby to have sex again lol
Helpful - 0
Take  a test
Helpful - 0
I took one three weeks ago & it was negative. I haven't taken one since then..
Helpful - 0
Maybe you should just take a pregnancy test.
Helpful - 0
Maybe. It doesn't really matter if he is pulling out
Helpful - 0
Yes. Your most fertil after having a baby. Only way to know is to actually take a test. Any unprotected sex No matter if he pulls out or not can result in a pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
*Might be pregnant

Just realized the title is messed up :/
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.