Pregnancy: Social Community

My weight during pregnancy

So as per the weight chart, I'm suppose to have gained at least 12lbs and gain 1 lb every week. Currently Ive gained only 10. I eat everything i want & some but i think i burning more than  i consuming. Should i be concerned that im slightly under weight??
I wouldn't take any notice of the weight chart on this app, or any other for that matter. As long as your midwife/doctor has no concerns then I wouldn't worry :) this app said I was under weight until I was 23 weeks then said I was fine until 30+ where it says I've gained excessive weight when I've only gained 4lbs over what they recommend at 39 weeks! As if a pregnant woman doesn't already feel conscious about her weight! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and baby x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.