Naming a boy??

So my fiance has the name leonidas in mind he loved the movie 300, but I like the name Ernesto better.. What are you opinions?
It's really personal preference and both names are similar in terms of how much I like them.  What my husband and I did was that we each made a list of 10 names.  We then got to cross out (no matter how much the other liked it) names on the other's list that we didn't like.  Then you come up with a list from the both of you that both of you don't hate.   LOL  and you narrow from there.  Then you can think about putting your top two together with one as first and the other as middle.  We didn't officially name our sons until we met them with a list of about 4 names each time we chose from.  We looked at our new baby and thought about which of the four names best fit him at birth.  It was so fun and a special memory.  Then we called and told my mother in law and she said she hated it.  LOL  But both hubby and I love our kid's names equally.  good luck