Pregnancy: Social Community

Nicknames

Any of your S/O given you a new nickname since the pregnancy ? My husband calls me happy feet lol find it so cute.
Preggernought, or "my preggiebaby"
Mines calls me Fatz. I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Its grown on me after 4 months of hearing it.
Fat hot sexy mama lol
Mine calls me incubator.
Haha @ incubator that's unique love it
Mine calls me little momma... Which is his way of trying to be nice since I gained 50 pounds.. Iam certainly not little lol
Haha on our anniversary in February my husband was on the phone with his mother while I was getting ready to go out for supper I come into the room in a nice dress all done up and all I hear is " awe mom u should see her she looks like a house" I smacked him lol his reaction was " what did I say wrong I thought the bigger the belly the more beautiful"! Men lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.