Off topic question.

Does your boyfriend joke around about any friends you may have. For example I work with this cute girl. And I was telling him who I worked with that was my favorite there. Out of no where he says his favorite was noemi, (the cute girl) to I guess make me jealous. Not sure what kind of reaction he tries to get out of me but it really makes me mad and he thinks it's stupid to get mad about. Does this happen to you guys? How would u feel
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My fiance doesn't do that. I don't get jealous easily. He just knows from past relationship(abusive ones) I get very depressed.. his brother tells him all the time he's taking him to the strip club and my fiance.will tell him there's no reason because he has me and doesn't have to look at any other girl..he knows to much joking around about **** like that cud cause me to go into a very deep depression and he tries not to let ne get depressed and cry because I'm pregnant with our first.
Helpful - 0
My bf does that to a lot to get a reaction but when I do it he gets steaming hot. I tell you like to dish it out but can't take it.
Helpful - 0
Seriously thats disrespectful joking or not and you have every right to be bothered by that. Tell him you dont appreciate that being said joking or not.
Helpful - 0
Like the first poster mentioned my husband knows doesn't joke like that bc he knows I'd have a smart a*s response. So may be instead of flipping out try to have a sly response to let him know that u dont think that's funny and if he still doesn't stop then I'd just be blunt.
Helpful - 0
Mine did that to me a couple of time.  I told him if he likes her so much go be with her. I will help u pack ur stuff. That she wouldn't put up with  half ur stuff.  He stop after that.  They don't think about how crazy our hormones are right now.  
Helpful - 0
It doesnt happen to me because I can get jealous easily so my husband dont joke around like that. He teases me or joke in different way. But i do that to him , I do it  just to see his reaction for reassurance. Lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.