Pregnancy: Social Community

Please help me!!! I'm scared!!

I'm 34 weeks pregnant first baby. I'm 18 years old and I've been on this app before but I got logged off I don't know why but anyways I'm really really scared right now. It might not be pregnancy related but idk what else to do since it's night time where I I've and I go to my obgyn tomorrow at 2:30 pm. When I showered this morning I was cleaning my body with soap and when I was doing my chest I felt a lump on my right boob like below under my arm pit where my boob like starts and I was touching it and I touched the left side and the left side was good and the right has this lump. I'm scared so much right now crying trying to calm down but I can't because I got a thought if it's breast cancer around idk what to do a hounded I told my mom and she said it's the milk producing but I'm scared because if it is then why is it only on my right side. And I calmed down and my bf was here to comfort me and I relaxed got it off my mind but since it's night time here i was taking my bra off to get ready for bed and I notice the bump and I felt it again and it hurt when I touched it and I'm really really scared and I can't do anything till tomorrow morning...
It probably just hurt because you've been touching it so you might of made it sore. Only thing you can do is wait until tomorrow at your appointment good luck
IT could just be milk production, i knows it's hard not to worry but worrying will not help you alt All. Try watching tv or read a book to occupy your mind. Good luck momma!
I haven't touched it for like 3 hours. I touched it like 15 minutes ago and it hurt when I pressed it. I'm trying to calm down again but I'm just so scared because I have an aunt who has breast cancer and I just got really sad and I cried right away. I'm trying to get it off my mind I'm laying down now trying to sleep but I can't with this time change..
But thank you ladies
It more and likley is milk, lumps don't appear over night. I'm 33 and 3 days, my second.  As a medical professional I advise you to use a warm cloth. Apply the warm cloth to your breast area of the lump. Go in circular motions to break down the milk. Do this in the shower, before bed or even as first wake up. After doing this a few good times. Try to gently push it down towrds your nipple area. If you notice liquid coming out your good. If not and still are scared your ob alcan further assist you.
I was told these kinda changes are normal. I'm sure you will be fine until tomorrow. I found the below online so hopefully it helps to calm you for now.

"Very common lumps in pregnant women are due to clogged milk ducts. These can be red, tender to touch,hard lumps in breasts. Warm compresses or running warm water on them in the shower and massage will probably clear the milk duct in a few days.

Then it says if your unsure just tell your doctor on your next visit. Which isn't far away as you said it's tomorrow. Just be calm and go to sleep and call them first thing tomorrow. Maybe you can get an earlier appointment if they feel it's an emergency. Hope this helps. Good luck and again try not to stress.
Thank you. And yesterday was my baby shower I did not have a lump at all. It literally came out during the night because I got it this morning and it's still there. I'll try your advice with the warm cloth and rubbing it thank you
Thank you ladies
do u know what ur having
Ok. So it's more than likely milk production glands. Maybe one is swollen/clogged. The main thing here is that it is totally NORMAL to have lumps in your breasts while pregnant. Most have probably been too small for you to notice. It's probably painful because you touched it and you're hypersensitive to it now because you're aware of it and it scares you. A few quick questions. Does it feel superficial? For instance can you grab it or us it attached to your breast tissue? Do your breast have any discoloration or strange looking skin(like an orange peel) is there any indentation around the lump?
These are all things your dr will assess for tomorrow.
Now, you're young and vibrant! The odds that it is cancer are very slim!
Relax. You're fine. Get some rest! No more touching it!
That happened to me when I lost my third child it could be a milk glan
Thank you ladies. And when I touch it it's attached to the skin and thank you I was worried because I always thought a lump in your breast is bad. I do have this weird dot like thing I never had before and it's a red yellowish color like a tag I guess but it never bothered me
Plugged milk ducts feel like a frozen pea underneath the skin. I used to get them once my milk came in. I was surprised to find one actually in my armpit. Didn't even know the milk ducts went there. The warm shower, massaging, and time are really all you can do right now. When my baby was nursing it took 3-4 days to totally break it down.
Oh ok thank you and I just touched it again and it does feel like peas
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.