Pregnant again

I'm pregnant again after losing my baby back in October 2015. Currently I'm nearly 10weeks. After recent experience of losing my baby I'm constantly worrying about this one. Everyday I ask myself if the baby is fine or not. I won't know anything until my scan which is in next month. Is there anyway to find out if the baby is ok? If it's growing inside?
As long as you're not bleeding or cramping and all of that stuff I think you are totally fineness try not to worry so much I lost my first pregnancy back in May 2015 and now I am 30 weeks I use to worry in the beginning that something would go wrong but everything is completely fine with me and baby... ☺️✨
Buy a Doppler offline they are like 40 bucks it really gave me a sound peace of mind I had a miscarriage Dec 25. Got pregnant again thought I was going to lose my mind with worrying being able to hear my baby's heart beat whenever I wanted was very reassuring even in the beginning wen it's hard to find the hear beat just listening to the blood rush through the placenta was comforting I even still check every now n then in between appointments I'm due oct
Apologise for the late reply. Changed my mobile and didn't install app straightway. When I did I completely forgot my login details.
Anyway, the day finally has arrived to have 1st scan. I'm dreading it.
My last miscarriage was not the bleeding miscarriage. Baby stopped growing inside in week8 and I did not find out until I was week 14. Found out on my first scan.
Sorry about your previous loss and congratulations on this pregnancy. Bet you are desperately looking forward to meeting your lil munchkin. Not a long to go. Good Luck!
I'm in UK and a doppler I saw online won't work until I'm on my third trimester. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm currently 14 weeks. I have my first scan at 10am. Feeling nervous! :(
I've suffered from two miscarriages one at 6 weeks in 2014 and one at 20 weeks in 2016. Now I'm 23 weeks with a baby boy. Honestly, I worry every single day about him.. but as long as your not cramping like non stop, and you make sure to talk with your dr. About visits more weekly you should be good. My dr had me coming in every single Thursdays for a month just until I got to my safe zone
I don't think there is anything you can do to stop yourself from worrying . I have had 2 miscarriage one at 12 weeks and one at 11 weeks no sign of miscarriage until a ultrasound . I'm 29 weeks now and I still get super nervous

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.