Pregnancy: Social Community

Pregnant or something else? HELP

Okay, so I have taken birth control for the last 2 years. First, I took the depo provera, but i only took it for maybe 8-9 months. I then switched to the pills (Lutera). I have recently stopped taking the pills. By recently, i mean atleast 4-5 months ago. I have had unprotected sex many of times since I stopped taking the pill. I have no started my period since the beginning of August. I had a normal period after getting off of the pills, so I wouldnt understand why it would just disappear. I have taken many HPT and they all say negative. I had blood drawn last month and it said negative. I went to the doctor today, and it still said negative. Within the last 4 days, I have been spotting. What's going on? Should I be worried?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.