Pregnancy: Social Community
I hate when people call me "prego"
Like everyone keeps saying "hey prego..."
Like my mom and family and stuff !
Does this make anyone else mad? It just so annoying!

What is it about it that you dont like?
It's annoying, but I guess it comes with it all. I get more annoyed with people (aside from my mother and close family/friends) thinking its okay to come up to me and touch my belly. Or being approached by men who think its cute to come and flirt with me while I look like I swallowed a basketball.
My boyfriends calls me chunky monkey. I have been tiny my whole life. Like 96lds small so the extra weight is funny looking. I dont mind him calling me it when im in.a good mood, but if im not in a good mood I will literally start crying because I feel like he is making fun of me.
Yeah that is rough! It will pass but it doesn't make it easier now! I am not showing yet but I am terrified of random people touching my belly. Keep toughing it out, it will all be worth it in the end!
My husband calls me prego I like it. His friends call me fatty I just laugh. It'll be over by next week and I won't be "prego" anymore
I don't mind prwgo but my bf is Mexican and he calls me gorda which means fat girl!! I told him don't ever call a pregnant woman fat and he says o no in Spanish u can call someone who is pregnant gorda... I don't like that at all:( 2 more weeks to go tho finally no more gorda lol
With my first I got so annoyed with random people touching my belly that if they even looked like touching me I would usually say something along the lines of 'touch me and I will happily break your fingers' I must have looked deadly serious when saying it because they would snatch thier hand back and very quickly walk away.... Thankfully this one isn't showing as yet so I have a little time before dealing with it!
Every time I go shopping with my  friend she feels the need to point out random strangers that I'm pregnant! I mean I'm 34 weeks you'd have to be blind or stupid to not know I'm pregnant I just want to tell her to shut the f up and punch her in the face when she does that!!!
Make a shirt that says" DONT TOUCH THE BELLY!!!" :) I thankfully didnt have lots of people coming up to me to touch my belly but I think it would be a funny shirt. And tell your mom you dont like it. I am sure she will understand. Just tell her it bugs you and you would rather her not call you that. If she has any sense about her she will stop.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.