Pregnancy: Social Community

SIGNS.

Pregnant for my 2nd baby. I am hoping for a baby girl. What is the most common signs that u are having a baby girl?
theirs really no signs your just gunna have to wait till your ultrasound to find out i found out at 18 weeks
Thank u so much..
There aren't any.
Well I know signs differ with each pregnancy but I don't mind sharing my signs, I had a baby girl on July 20th, and with her I LOVED sour stuff, liked to eat fruit, and I was ALWAYS sick with morning sickness in my first trimester, versus when I was pregnant with my Son I never threw up. So the whole morning sickness thing was how I knew the difference.
My first pregnancy, I was huge & got big fast. 125-175 at the end. I ate everything always. Cake brownies donuts, pancakes, biscuits and gravy was my fav! Any time of the day I was eating lol
What did you have?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.