Pregnancy: Social Community

STRETCH MARKS

I'm 32 weeks and I just noticed I have stretch marks on my stomach :(. I'm not used to seeing this on my body I was always fit wit a tight stomach no marks, I put raw Shea butter on it so I'm hoping it doesn't be as bad after I deliver. I know it comes with the territory but I'm just nervous that they're going to stay. Any other suggestions on what to put on developing stretch marks?
If you have bio oil or coconut oil then give either of those a try. If you can get hold of vitamin E oil then that is good to rub some on there too. Unfortunately stretchmarks don't really go away once you have them,  they just fade over time
Stretch marks are something you either get or dont. You can try oils to help try to slow down future ones but theyll always be there. After the baby once your stomach goes down theyll turn flesh colored but will always be there. Dont be nervous or worry ive had them with both my pregnancies and i will probably get them again. Theyre your battle scars try to embrace them rather than hate them.
I was told it had nothing to do with lotion or oils, it's all in your genes. I was lucky 4 kids no stretch marks, but my mother didn't have them either. I'm sure lotion can't hurt though, as I used baby oil and lotion.
The only thing I've found that actually reduced my stretch marks (which got really bad they were deep and purple) was this stuff call StriVectin. Its kind of expensive but it actually made the stretch marks fade in color and made them not so noticeable.. no oils or anything else I used even compared to this stuff.
Shea Butter and coconut oil are both excellent for stretch marks.
Also: (pardon the swearing)
YOU'RE A  GOD DAMMED TIGER! YOU EARNED THOSE STRIPES! <3
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.