Pregnancy: Social Community

Scoliosis pain vs labor pain

I've had scoliosis since I was 12 and I am also 32 weeks pregnant. So close OMG!!! Ha. But my question is for those who have non-pregnancy related back pains before. How do you know the difference between your "normal" back pains vs back labor pains? Worried I'll miss the signs. FTM. (My "normal" back pain feels like extremely sore muscles and like my back needs to pop really bad)
My difference is where i can barely walk or lift my leg to walk. It's like my spine was ripping apart when i tried to walk. But i haven't had my baby yet so I'm sure it's going to get worse
You should Also feel cramps like you have to poo or cramps like your on your period with accompanied by back pain.
Ooh ok. That's helpful to know. Thank you. Because my back will sometimes hurt so bad I can't lift my legs but only while on my back which is normal for me when my back starts acting up. But I never cramp as well or feel like I can't walk. Hopefully I'll be able to tell.  Hoping my water breaks Before labor because I have so much pain from before pregnancy I don't want to miss the signs.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.