Pregnancy: Social Community
How!? I'm 36 weeks and I have a huge stomach and we tried last night and we just didn't even know how to do it with the giant stomach in the way. I was not comfortable any way possible and the hubby didn't even know what to do or where to come in from. It was a mess Lol.
if your guy has a smaller penis that may be the problem.  try different positions.  my hubby is on the smaller side and doggy seems to be working.
Hes normal size. We tried different ways but it was just so hard with the huge belly. I even tried getting on my side and I said right away nope this isn't gonna work Lol. Didn't try doggy thanks for the advice.
I haven't had sex in 9months
Lol this is our first time trying after months and I think we won't be trying again. Its too hard with the big belly
Yeah dang girl at least u tryed my *** is scared lol ik it's gross and has nothing to do with this question but I thought I was having a hygen problem with my retum area cause ik I wipe good u know but it's like #2 leaks out speeds to my vagina area it's inberasing and nasty I looked it up aperntly it's normal during pregnancy. And thank God I go to dr Wednesday
Lol. No same thing happens to me at times. I can't keep anything in. I leak pee and sometimes #2 also. Specially cus I always have diarrhea now with this pregnancy. Horrible!!  Its cus all the pressure the baby is applying to us. And I know its soooooo embarrassing!!! my man knows though cus I'm always sending him to buy me pads or rushing to the shower Lol.  How far along are you?
I'm 37weeks 2nd baby but this didn't happen to me with my first Aaron and okay at least I'm not alone lol :0)
I'm 36 weeks. It never happened to me before either. Only peeing when I would sneeze but that's it Lol. Awe good luck. And yeah at least we're not alone lol
Yeah lol and lord my body wasn't singed up for this lol
Have you tried to be on top, or laying on  your side. The spooning position was me and my husband favorite position with all of our babies.  And well..  it feels good too Lol. Or being on top so you can control the pressure on your belly vs him being on top
I tried on top and on my side and it was so uncomfortable. Any way I placed my huge belly was just not happening Lol. I'll try the spooning one thanks for the advice.
Lmao!!! I remember actually moving my belly while on top. Like it was a bag of grocerys in the way!! Lol.
Lmao
lol my bf read this post and was like how did this post go from sex to leaking private parts kmsl hes so silly
Lol it happens when wemon get together
Lmao
Im 38 wks and have no problems at all during sex which im glad lol..  But u should try doggy that might work the best for u...  Good luck
Lucky! Lol. I will thanks for the advice
:)
I'm 12weeks 3days with my 2nd one. With my 1st we had sex right till the end I was horny and hungry for it lol! We spooned, did the doggy or I would be on top-normal/reverse. There's another one where you lie on your back...pillows and all lol then lift one leg up. Your man lies on his side and holds the leg and enters that way. Your legs cross like scissors. I loved sex! We'll see with this pregnancy
Lol thanks for the reply. We're definitely gonna try these. Let's see how it goes lol
Lol this was me and my hubby yesterday. I'm 28weeks I'll be 29 tomorrow. Omg. I just felt like I couldn't do anything. We both tried but I felt like I was a fat blog crushing him even when I was on top. He was very understanding about everything. We tried doggy but my knees hurt so bad and I couldn't just lay there either my back was killing me. :/ I feel so bad for him. Reading this post and comments made me feel better. In not the only one.
This is my first and I'm 37 weeks. I prefer doggy style... Stomach doesn't get in the way and it feels good.
You can try being on top of him too, the stomach doesn't get in the way with that position either.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.