Sore throat!!!!

22 wks & don't know what to take or what's even safe to trust for it! I need help cause this killing me now. The mornings are even worse & I'm fed up with this to make it worse I've been craving slurpees real bad & couldn't help but satisfy myself to TWO omg do I regret it?! Ohhhh yesss but the heat doesnt help one bit.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
When I had a sore throat I took halls. They helped a lot. And the doctor told me it was ok to take it.
Helpful - 0
Tylenol is okay to take
Helpful - 0
Any caught drop should be fine as long as you follow  the directions on the package. Also, of you're coughing you can take robitussen and if you're congested or flemmy, you can take mucinex. I talked to my doctor about all of this this morning. Hope you feel better!
Helpful - 0
I sipped hot water, lemon and honey. Also gargle salt water about 5-6 times. It will kill the bacteria causing your sore throat. Good luck.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.