Pregnancy: Social Community

Symptoms.

Who hasn't had any but only a few?

I'm 35weeks and to this point, I have had acne, I've been emotional, excessive weight gain, craving only for mini chewy sweet tart candies, and that's really it. Once I hit 30weeks, sleeping has become difficult, mainly comfort! Body aches and pains, drinking water constantly and peeing every fifteen minutes.

What have you experienced?
Im 14 weeks. And so far my symptoms are throwing up when i brush my teeth. My boobs were so sore at first. I was tired but not to bad anymore. I can't complain...I've had it pretty good. It sounds like you have too :)
I have! Which I've totally taken for granted at times, especially now that I am at 35weeks. Sleeping is difficult, the back pain and hip pain I have while sleeping is almost unbearable. The back pain sticks around, and the aches I have o.O no bueno.

I never once threw up during my pregnancy. Because of not having much symptoms, we strongly believed we were having a boy, but we are actually having a girl. Who knew. Just always heard if you have no or low amount of symptoms, it's a boy. Well that's not true. Lol.
I am 31wks with a boy, and have had every symptom on the book! Extreme nausea and vomiting that has lasted all day and night for the past 220 days! Tired, achy, can't sleep, excessive thirst and then going to the bathroom, lack of appetite and many food aversions, sleeping is now near impossible, low back, hip and leg pain, heartburn and acid reflux to the point I can't lay down or I vomit from it...
So u think everything is a myth lol. Can't wait for the next 60 days to fly by and have my baby boy here!!!
It's funny once you become pregnant (first time mom) everything you've heard is just not what you expected going into it lol. I always heard you are sick with girls, not with boys. Well that's not true at all lol. Geesh! I'm sorry you're going through all of that!
This pregnancy has been awful! In the beginning I was throwing up so bad I lost twenty pounds, developed a fribroid, headache, acne, back pain, leg cramps, and now I have constant dizziness and lightheadedness, fainting...exhausted, sleeping *****, it's been fun
I'm nearly 37weeks with a little girl I thought same I thought I was having a boy because only her sick twice threw out the pregnancy..I've had lost of apettite I can eat but not a lot some says I'm realy hungry I carnt sleep at night been in and out hospital since I was 8week she always wants to come early plus had bleeding so luckly I got to where I am now :D constant pains and aches and feeling sick but not being sick :/ I wee every 5 minute baby is 4,5fs engaged so she's in my pelvis abit no wonder it feels painfull and needing to wee I'm guessing she's more effaced now tho because it's got worse but all pregnancy are diffrent I'm carrying low which I thought it was a boy aswell but nope :L good luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.