Pregnancy: Social Community

TMI

Every time I get money I want soda I just want it every time I get money my pee was clear now it's dark yellow and I can smell it I hate every time I get money I buy some soda I feel like I drink soda more then water I drink a cup of water a day and the rest be soda wat can I do to stop me from drinking soda a lot and drink more water
Stop buying soda?
How many cans are you drinking a day you need to limit yourself
I drink them all day if sodas are around me
I been drinking soda since I was young that's why I got a soda rash around my neck I go to the doctor tommorow image ask my doctor about it and see do they have some cream for it
I can't even tell if this is a joke or not but it's important to stay hydrated while pregnant. Soda dehydrates you and the excess of caffeine is not good for the baby. If you need something more flavorful than water then at least drink juice or decaf tea. You are also putting yourself at a higher risk for gestational diabetes so if you care about your own and your babies well being you will cut out the soda and replace it with water...
I don't think it's a joke I was the exact same way and I got gestational diabetes idk if it was because of that but I did & yea every chance I got to drink Coke I did
Ask your doctor if ginger ale is safe for u to drink. I am not sure but it gives u that soda favor and it has no caffine. Also u can do favor waters some have that soda favor other than that. You gonna have to develop the will power and say no its unhealthy for my baby and I. Good luck to u I know its just as bad as a smoking and drinking habit
I'm not a fan of soda but preg changed that. Soda craving is real. Try drinking 1 pint of soda once/week and eat fruit when you really feel like drinking it. Fruit helps me stop my cravings (esp pears, grapes, melons).
You're only meant to allow yourself less than 200mg of caffeine a day while you are pregnant, all that sugar and caffeine can be damaging to your baby. Try juice and flavored waters, but the soda intake needs to severely be reduced.
This is ridiculous. Self control. That's how you stop drinking so much soda. Seriously. Soda is full of sugar, fat , and preservatives. Soda dehydrates you. If you're pregnant you should mainly be drinking water. Your pee should be clear or close to clear.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.