Pregnancy: Social Community

Transitioning from 2 kids to 3 !!

I'm wondering people's experience going from 2 kids to 3? We've just been totally surprised with baby number 3 and my youngest son is 14 months - big brother is 3 years old. I always wanted a third but I guess it just couldn't wait and wanted to join us super earlier than planned ;) I'm excited, nervous, shocked, worried, every mixed emotion possible I am feeling. I'm interested in time management, how you coped and just how much interference a third baby made if any? All in good spirits and I want the raw truth lol thanks xx
I'm in the same boat!  We thought we were done after my son (our second) left me with a crazy amt of stitches.  Fast forward and I'm now 35 wks prego with #3. My daughter and son will be a few months shy of 3 and 2 when this one arrives - yes 3 under 3, and I'm wondering what this is going to be like.  I'm the oldest of 4 kids so it's not 100% unfamiliar territory but we were a total of 13 yrs apart.

My plan for when the baby first arrives is really to just play it by ear.  When the baby naps it will be special time with the other 2.  Not sure where housework is gonna fit into all this but oh well lol.
I feel like I'll do the same, it's just so exhausting already but I'll fuel myself with love ♡♡♡ haha!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.