Types of Miscarriages

I know this can be a disturbing question but what types of Miscarriages have people expierenced. Can you experience a miscarriage without absolutely no pain and is it always a lot of blood associated with it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
  I had one earlier this year i felt nothing at first just was bleeding then a few days later i actually got the cramping and the withdraw of everything from my body to me it was the worse pain i had and this coming from someone who didn't get to the hospital until 7cm with my.first child
Helpful - 0
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and it was like I was having a period. No cramping, just constant blood. The cramping after my D/C was the worst pain. I bled for atleast a week or two after.
Helpful - 0
When i went thru mine in june i had no clue i miscarried until my 12 week ultrasound showed no heart beat. It was very heart breaking and unexpected. I still had normal pregnancy symptoms.
Helpful - 0
I had one in April.  Would have only been 6-8 weeks. Light cramping and brownish - bright red blood clotting.
Helpful - 0
I had a missed miscarriage. Basiclly I had a little but of cramps but it was just a normal sign of early pregnancy. No blood. When I went to do my ultrasound the baby had a weak heartbeat with no growth from one week to the next. They did blood work and my levels were not going up as they should. I honestly felt great. I did not feel sick or anything. Went into doctors office and they told me I had a missed miscarriage but since I had no bleeding there was no sense to do a d&c. They gave me birth control pills to start that day so when my period would come at the end of that pack I would bleed everything out. And when that happened I had the worst cramps and heaviest bleeding I've ever expierenced. I was crying sitting on the toilet for hours at a time because I was in so much pain. I wish I would have gotten the d&c.
Helpful - 0
bleeding profusely at home, but no clots or material passing. Went to the ER and got evaluated. Cervix was closed and baby was fine on the ultrasound. The next day went continued to bleed profusely, but started to cramp severely and pass tissue. Got dizz, passed out and fell twice from blood loss. Half hour later passed the baby while sitting on toilet at home. Went back to the ER where my OB/GYN met me. He pulled additional POC out,made sure my cervix was closed & sent fetus and POC to pathology (never found cause) Overnight that Sunday night I started bleeding again profusely. Went to my OB/GYN OFFICE the next day where I was scheduled for D&C surgery.The last & most recent was fairly quick and unpainful(physically) basically like a light period. Am currently 7 weeks pregnant and scared to death.
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry for your guys losses. I was just curiou because I recently had very light but dark brown blood I would fill up a panty liner a day for like 2 weeks straight. When I first experience the blood 2 weeks ago I went to the ER since I was out of town at the time but when they did an ultrasound the baby had a healthy heartbeat. So I still kept on with dark brown blood when I got back into town I went to my obgyn on Wednesday October 1st and he also did an ultrasound and the baby heart rate was also good again. As of 2 days ago no blood or pain I just hope and pray I don't end up having a miscarriage but so far good despite the blood.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.