Wedding

So I'm currently 4 weeks pregant and on my wedding day I should be 15 weeks. I already brought my expensive mermaid dress that's supposed to shape my body and I don't know what to do about the bump. Does anyone know any ways I can hide the bump in a safe way .. thank you
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I didn't start showing until 21 weeks and even then most people didn't even notice until I pointed it out. Plus your breasts will be looking amazing so there's that...
Helpful - 0
I'm battling the same issue right now. I just find out I'm pregnant and will be 14 weeks on my wedding day. My only hope here is that I don't get big super fast.
Helpful - 0
I got married at 5months so I had the same worries younhad not so much hiding it but still firing your dress is probably your main concern. My dress fit perfectly and I had a corset top flairrd bottom. It blended it great I think your style dress could possibly do the same I also got the control top panties to kind of flatter my shape and keep it from looking bulky.but at 12 weeks you should be barely showing.
Helpful - 0
If there's a dress that works with a baby bump it would be the mermaid dress! Plus if it's your first baby you probably won't be much bigger anyway ☺
Congrats on wedding and baby
Helpful - 0
Im 15 weeks and i still fit in my normal clothes and im a skinny girl so i dnt think it would be a big baby bump but every bodys different just keep yur babysafe
Helpful - 0
You could always just Blane it on period bloat if no one knows
Helpful - 0
I don't think there is a safe way of "hiding" a baby bump.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.