Pregnancy: Social Community

Weight loss during pregnancy

I wonder if any of you ladies are also experiencing weight loss during pregnancy..
I've already asked my OB about that but they say it's not a problem as long as I keep eating enough and healthy.  

Just want to know if any of you experience something similar at the moment.  (I am almost 14 weeks along in my pregnancy )
Im 29 weeks and a couple of weeks ago I just started gaining weight. I lost about 15 lbs at first and then stayed the same for a long while.
Your weight fluxuates a lot during pregnancy, I lost quite a few lbs in mine and then gained more towards the end. As long as your Dr is not worried about it, then you don't have to worry either (:
I am 16 weeks today and I lost weight from when I found out until now. I was so sick but I am slowly starting to feel better. Good luck.
It is totally normal that you loose weight i mean every pregnancy and woman is different im currently 31 weeks and 3 days and i was 5 weeks pregnant when i found out i weighed 180 back then now im 168 i havent gained any weight yet i lost about 12 pounds allready i have an appt with ob next monday so ill see if i have gained weight or lost weight again(:
Hi.I'm 35w i list almost 20lbs my first trimester due to severe morning sickness, but don't worry it all chines back and then some, i have now gained all my weight back plus 11lbs
I usually lose weight first trimester (I did in first 2 pregnancies though this one I just stayed the same). I make up for it in second and third trimesters though! Nothing to be worried about anyway :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.