Pregnancy: Social Community

What can i do for nausea?

I wasn't ever sick with my first baby but with this baby I've been very nauseous. Eating smaller meals haven't helped. And I can't throw up
So far I've tried sipping on peppermint tea, it helps a little with the nausea. But I'm in the same boat a feel so sorry sick but cannot throw up
Watermelon,  or ask your doctor for diglegis. Safest medication for pregnant women,  it's an antihistamine and vitamin combination that really helps! Watermelon naturally helps soothe the stomach.  Some say ginger but it made me worse.  Also make sure your stomach is never empty,  keep snacks by the bed, empty stomach makes it worse!
Frozen lemon slices
Ginger ale
Laying down and washing your foot
Staying away from random smells like the kitchen when some ones cooking
Sniffing eucalyptus oil ( it's like $3 at a friute and veggi stand)
   All of these are natural, less than 3$ a pop and effective.
Wagging your foot not washing
Diclegis I meant,  but also wanted to add you can try ******* pops or chews, many stores sell them
Yes empty stomach makes it worse.
Club soda with a few drops of lemon juice worked well for me.
Omg the laying down and moving your foot really works! I'm laying in bed and just tried it lol. I'm following this thread. I'm 7 weeks with my second and never had anything like this at all with my first. I feel so so sick but can't throw up.
I am suffering too and have been for the past 4 weeks.  I've tried everything going it's horrendous.  Praying it'll go by week 12 (I'm 8 was)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.