Pregnancy: Social Community

What do i do need help/answers

I been having pain and in and out of l&d ladt week doctor sent me to L&D cause i was having contractions they put me on iv im 27 weeks and he wont put me off work i miss alot of days and im on a program i went in to L&D friday night with contractions they had me on iv again yrsterday i went in again for same reason bit my contractions were 12 minutes apart so they let me go home told me to follow up today with my dr and he still not putting me off i had this same problem with my first born and they gave to shots just in case he would come early im having the same problem with this pergnacey and im in pain all day off and on what do i do
Go to a different hospital or doctor so they can give you proper care
I called a different clinic and they cant take me because of how far along i am i got the papper from my doctor but all he put was plvic rest and that i cant lift no more then 10pounds
Keep calling around. I switched doctors when I was 28 or 29 weeks because I was not comfortable  where I was
We're your hospital at cause Trident had me in the hospital fat a week with my first one
im having pain like pressure type of pain down there when I try getting off my bed . is anybody else experiencing the same ?
The hospital i go to is quren of the valley in west covina i called 3 different onrs and they cant take me because of how far along i am
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.