Pregnancy: Social Community

What's the most annoying/rude thing someone has said to you while pregnant?

I hate when people say "Wow you are really showing now" or "You look ready to pop"

Gee thanks, I love hearing that I look huge.
Like I just comment in one of my post, when people ask me when is my due date and I say November 7th, they say omg you're huge, I thought u were about to pop, ohhhh I feel like punch them in the face when they say **** like that lol
I hate when people ask me how much weight have I gained....o_0 its like let me deal with my weight and you deal with your cocked eyes lbvs
I hate when people ask what your going to name the baby and then tell you how awful the name you chose is..... Ugh keep your mouth shut, we both clearly like the name so we don't need your unwanted opinion
My two most hated 'wow, you're getting big!' and 'did you mean to have your babies so close in age?'.
Yeah I hate the "Oh, was it a planned pregnancy?" One, that's none of your business and two what does it matter? So annoying!  
I had a woman say... "well, aren't you getting fat!"
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.