Pregnancy: Social Community

Wondering ???

Do any of you know if it is safe to wear something to support your growing belly and back?
Yes, it's safe. They make belly bands for pregnant ladies to help support the weight of the baby.
Yes, the special pregnancy belts are perfectly safe. I couldn't cope with pregnancy without them. From the beginning of the 2nd trimester I started having round ligament pains, they all went away since I wear these belts. Just make sure you buy the appropriate size, not too tight not too loose.
I had one.
I've just bought a belly band at 17 weeks and I find it helps my back as well as my hips. I'm so much bigger this time.around compared to my other pregnancies and am struggling.
Yes,  I couldn't have survived pregnancy 1 and 3 without it!   They're amazing! Baby will let you know if it's a little too snug.   :)
Thanks everyone!
do you think it is safe to have sex during the first 3 months of pregnancy?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.