Pregnancy: Social Community

any ideas?

So my bf has been the sweetest and I want him to know he is very much appreciated. I want to give him a gift but I don't have money. Something that I can do at home.
We're on the same boat girl! Thinking of daddy to be gifts but I need something very cheap but meaningful!
I did a poem booklet with photos of us he loved it
Write him a letter, write about the reasons you live him, memories that make you smile and about nothing else u want to add. My partner really lives these and although he won't say much about them, I know he keeps them together in a box and I've caught him reading them back :) it's lovely xx
Honestly try make his favorite food lol..
men love their food. They are pretty easily pleased
We are also tight in money but my husband has been wanting a mechanic tool set, so I'm thinking of getting him one, not to expensive to start his collection of tools. I will also be making him his favorite pasta on Sunday and a cheesecake, he loves that too. It's a once in a year thing and this will be our first father's day together as a family so I want it to be very special. We'll see how things turn out, good luck!
Thank you ladies! All great ideas! Writing him a letter and making him his favorite food :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.