Pregnancy: Social Community

anyone eating healthy???

Hi ladies so obviously its important to watch what we eat as it can cause to much weight gain.. I'm only supposed to gain 24-25lbs and im not there yet thank god since I have 10 weeks to go but I need to get on a healthier meal plan..
Doc said walking less carbs and sugars

Anyone have any meal ideas that are good and dont involve starches pastas and lots of sugar
I dieted hard core before I was pregnant and only ate healthy but need food ideas so I dont get bored
Bump
I'm addicted to pasta so switching to whole grain pasta is a good alternative.  I've been eating a lot of salads lately too.
eggs, fish, chicken, veggies are all good. Maybe make some kind of stir fry. Toss in some chicken and lots of veggies.
I allow myself to eat whatever I want but incorporate healthy snacks.
Peanut butter with apples, granola and yogurt, almonds. Even simply making your own burgers, tacos and pizzas will cut out a lot of fats and calories.
Thank you very much :) much easier having someone write it out instead of googling good foods because it just tells u why to eat healthy instead of food ideas lol
You're welcome :)
Hope I helped a little!
I got addicted to making big chef salads. This far im just not energetic, so what I will do is get a couple bowls on an energetic day and make up individual salads. I make a big to-do of it with my faves olives,  cheese, boiled egg,tomatoes, and make up individual portions. Enough to last through the week. Then I can just grab and go. Also when I feel hungry I drink a bottle of cold water and it serioisly cuts down my intake.
^^ That's a good idea! (:
These are all good ideas :)
Try chicken and veggies like a stir fry, and also look up the Daniel plan:) the more fruit and veggies the better(:
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.