Pregnancy: Social Community

baby weight.

How much is your baby weighting at 30 weeks ladies? ☺
I'm 38 weeks had a ultrasound done at 37 weeks baby was 6 lbs 3 oz but I've heard ultrasounds are not that accurate.
At my 31+4 scan she was 4lbs 9oz...shes in the 65th percentile so shes a little big. Hope that helps somewhat
I'll be 9months next week and as of now I believe she's around 5 pounds:/ yes I was told she's gonna be small when the time comes I barely look like I'm 9months too
31 weeks today and monday she was 3lbs 11oz
32 weeks and Tuesday he was 4 lbs. 6 oz.
Well thank you ladies it helped a lot since I'm only 30 weeks and my baby girl is at 3lb 10oz.
My is 3.3lb at 30weeks and 4ds i know u will be kinder  of small
My doc won't do anymore ultrasounds so I don't know =p
At 30 weeks my boy weighed 3 lbs 11 oz
At 31 weeks my daughter was weighing 4 lbs 1/3 oz.  But that was using belly measurements. I've read that any ultrasound measurements or belly measurements are never accurate and I'd always off by some change!  
My baby boy at 33 weeks was 4 pounds cant wait to meet him but can wait so he can keep gaining weight lol
36weeks and US said baby is 7lbs7oz yesterday .. So big baby but hopefully he will come soon x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.