MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

back pain

My lower back started hurting at about week 20 and I'm now in week 27 and it has gotten worse and spread up into my upper back and my butt it's gotten to the point that if my boyfriend even lightly touches my back I start crying. IV tried heat and ice is there anything else I can do
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Try light yoga stretch.
Helpful - 0
There really isn't much you can do, its the baby pushing against it. Try getting on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth, I've heard that helps. Or soak in a warm bath for a little bit. That always helps me. Good luck!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.